Thursday, June 28, 2012

33 Weeks ~ My Spiritual Pregnancy

The end of my 33rd week of the pregnancy has been quite amazing experience spiritually as well as emotionally and physically.


Physically my body is starting to feel the final weeks of pregnancy approaching. The twins have settled deeper into my pelvis causing some soreness and a bit of pressure when I stand. 


Warm baths with dead sea salt, honey, jasmine, and lavender does wonders for the soreness.
My daily doses of spirulina help keep my energy up so I can keep up with my other little ones. 
I can feel that my body is preparing for the big day, due to an increase in Braxton Hicks contractions and pelvic pressure. When my body goes through this phase its a good time for me to practice my breathing and relaxation techniques they help me to stay relaxed instead of tensed. 


Overall emotionally I have been peaceful and balanced my daily stretching and crystal meditations have helped me have a calm mood during this Cancer moon cycle. This week I have worked with alot of Moonstone and Rose Quartz.


 Moonstone is good for love, inner balance, peace, harmony,


 intuition, soothing of stress and anxiety, brings about good


 fortune, enhances passion, and balances the yin and yang.


Rose Quartz  Adds positive love energy to relationships. Compassion and forgiveness. Calming, helps clear stored anger, resentment, jealousy, fears. Replaces negativity with harmony. Helps to balance upper four chakras and eases sexual/emotional imbalances. Enhances self-confidence and creativity. Aids kidneys and circulatory system, promotes release of impurities.

I decided to work with these two crystals this week because they both help make a Cancer moon phase alot easier, but they are also good stones to use during pregnancy. Our babies not only feed off of the foods that we eat, but we feed our babies emotionally, and spiritually. Working with these crystals helps me to be more centered and in-tuned with my body and my babies. 
 Overall this week is a great week no complications, just patiently awaiting the big day.

Thank you for reading my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment