Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hypnosis ~ Eliminating birth fears

  When I found out I was pregnant with twins, you would think I would be excited and overjoyed. That was not the case finding out that I would be having twins left me feeling horrified. I had my mind wrapped around just having one baby, now "I have two babies living inside me, that I would have to eventually push out of my womb", were the thoughts rambling through my mind. Not to mention  birthing the my little ones naturally, I knew I did not want a medicated birth or worse a C-section. I knew I needed some reinforcements to keep my mind calm and give me the confidence to birth my twins naturally.

  Luckily a friend of mine told me about Hypnobabies, its a self hypnosis series made for women to prepare them for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and even birthing your twins naturally. I decided to give it a try and I have been using it since my 20th week of pregnancy and it is one of the best things I could have done during this pregnancy. After just a week of listening to the sessions I felt more confident in my body handling my pregnancy, my fears about birthing my twins naturally began to diminish, I actually began enjoying being pregnant. Hypnosis really helped me to be in control of my pregnancy  and to feel empowered to be actually growing my babies.

  I know every woman has fears about having a baby and alot of time I believe this is what causes so  complications during pregnancy and even during the birthing process. Our minds are powerful tools they can create our strongest desires and even our worst fear depending on where our attention goes. Hypnosis helped me to shift my negative thoughts about birth to positive ones and this changed my entire perspective about birthing my twins naturally. So now I am ready for the big day, I know there will be moments where I may shift back to those thoughts of fear, but using hypnosis help me remind myself of how powerful I am and that my body, mind, and spirit knows how to birth my babies naturally. 

  I recommend Hypnobabies to any women who wants a natural birth, but afraid to do so it changed my life and I know it will change yours.

Azizah Nubia has precious jewels of knowledge & inspiration from the higher planes, to help the world restore balance. "The world that you see is a pure reflection of who you are, what is felt on the inside reflects whats on the outside." ~ Azizah Nubia 


Azizah Nubia has precious jewels of knowledge & inspiration from the higher planes, to help the world restore balance.

 "The world you see is a pure reflection of who you are, what is felt on the inside reflects whats on the outside" ~ Azizah Nubia
www.returntobalance.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment