Wednesday, July 18, 2012

35 ~ Weeks my spiritual Pregnancy

Add caption
My 35th week has come to an end, and I am ever more convinced that as women we can spiritually evolve during pregnancy and childbirth. This is such a sacred time and should be treated as such. I feel great to be pregnant I feel so in-tuned with the nature, my babies and even more in-tuned with who I am. I know after the birth of my twins I will have evolved into a higher expression of who I am. I really have shed many limitations, fears, doubts, worries that have been apart of me for so many years during this pregnancy. 

Birth is so close, I feel my babies letting me know this with my increase in pre~labor contractions and their nightly visits in my dreams. 

Last post I shared how I began my spiritual nesting by removing all clutter and smudging to have the energies just right for my little ones arrival. This week in addition to the energy clearing I have started preparing and charging my crystals for my crystal grid I will place in my home and in the hospital for the  birth of the twins.
 The crystals I plan on using are:
  • Preidot~  Peridot is particularly good for healing the healers.  A Visionary stone, it brings understanding of destiny and purpose. Releases negative vibrations, and promotes clarity and well being.
  • Rose Quartz~  Emanates unconditional love and nurturance and helps us attract positive, gentle, non-judgmental love into our lives.
  • Clear Quartz ~  This stone amplifies prayers, wishes and positive visualizations.   Keeps you in touch with your spiritual side, and reminds you that you  are a spiritual being, having a human experience.   All spiritual pursuits can be stimulated and amplified using this stone's energy. It helps you to be receptive to higher guidance.
  • Cowrie Shells~ an ancient symbol for creation, birth, and re~birth. it is said to inspire the creativity of excellence, to provide for both intuitive ans intellectual control,  they are the master stone,  with extraordinary healing properties
My crystal Grid 


I chose the crystals because I feel that the energy they bring will help keep the nurturing and loving environment that my family and I want to welcome the twins in, placing the crystals in a geometric pattern makes the energy more powerful than using a single crystal for our intended goal.
To learn more about crystal grids here
I really want the environment my babies are born in to be peaceful so their transition from womb to land is a easy one.


Overall my 35th week has been great my health is great, babies are great. I make sure I gets lots of rest,live foods,  water, sun,  laughter and love.
Each day that passes brings me closer to actually experiencing giving birth to two babies and allowing the birth to empower and transform me into the spiritual goddess I AM!

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. If the skin around your nipples gets darker, you may have successfully conceived.
    obgyn gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear casual shoes, but not glaringly white – or dirty – tennis shoes. IT Recruitment

    ReplyDelete